The Inaris DVB Middleware is part of the Inaris Product Family and a modular solution for DVB/IPTV and can be used in all kinds of devices supporting TV functionality. It includes popular features like PVR, HbbTV, EPG, Teletext, Subtitling or SAT>IP.
This page provides general information about the Inaris DVB Middleware which has been used in many deployments. For details regarding the usage of our DVB Turnkey Application TVolution or our Android TVApplication LiveOn TV see the dedicated pages:
Shorten Your Time-to-Market
To enable the usage of different GUI technologies.
Reduced porting effort due to an abstraction layer for operating system and hardware.
CA System Support
Several CA systems have been integrated and passed the certification process successfully.
Easy Integration and Configuration
To facilitate the deployment and minimise development costs.
CA System Support
We and our customers have integrated several CA systems:
- Inaris DVB/IPTV Core covers the core TV functionality incl. channel scan, channel management, EPG, parental control and PVR.
- CA Systems interface and rights management enables integration of content protection systems.
- HbbTV Solution is a modular extension to allow HbbTV feature.
- Teletext Decoder supports up to level 2.5 specification.
- Subtitle Decoders is an optional extension to display subtitles.
- SAT>IP components realise SAT>IP server and/or SAT>IP client functionality.
- Inaris Abstraction Layer enables a flexible solution running on different platforms. It consists of a Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) and an OS Abstraction Layer (OSAL).
- Hardware Layer is provided from SoC manufacturer and extended by specific drivers of the HW vendor. It includes OS (e.g. Linux), drivers and codecs.